FREE NZ Shipping for orders over NZ$250.00
or $6.00 for orders up to NZ$249.99
If you want to improve your kick and replicate wetsuit levels of buoyancy while training then the HUUB Sphere Neoprene Buoyancy Shorts are for you.
The HUUB Sphere Neoprene Buoyancy Shorts increase core stability and assist hip rotation. They improve your kicking skill in the pool, preparing you for your next race.
- Kick and body alignment training tool.
- Designed with Paul Newsome and Swimsooth
- NBR X-O Skeleton for extra buoyancy and stabilty
- Wetsuit-level buoyancy improves kick.
- High grade Neoprene buoyancy short.
- Assembled using the same process as HUUB’s award-winning wetsuits.
- Front & Rear: 3mm Neoprene.
- Legs & Sides: 5mm Neoprene.
With everything we have done since we first introduced the Archimedes we have had one key goal in mind... "To deliver the fastest wetsuit, with the feeling of not wearing...
We know the category of 'sinky legs' exists. In fact we know 85% of triathletes are not from a swim background. We used research, science and reality to deliver a...
It was the goal of the team to create a suit that gives a true HUUB experience at a price that is accessible. We have improved the first Aegis in...